Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been gone from this site for a while. Alot of stuff ive missed but im back. Thought id post up some pics of my truck as of lately... Let me know what you guys think....

These pics have my old wheels on, I am right now re running Fuel and brake lines and have new 20 x 8.5 and 20 x 10's going on hopefuly next week. Ill get some pics of that as soon as i get them on! Well ill be around and let me know what you guys think!

And as it sits right now...

·
Registered
464 Posts
WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol man...well welcome back? i only talk to your punk @$$ bout every night. I like the new pix lookin good. my pos is pissin me off. Wish mine looked as good as yours...but nooooooo she had to have a lil electricl fire (nothing bad just stupid stuff).....you need to get a pic on here of your shock tabs. THOSE ROCK!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot bro. It is body droped to the rocker. 1st and so far only quad cab on rocker and only quad cab body droped on 20's all round :). The front tire is a 245/35/20 and the back is a 285/30/20 they are BFgoodrich g-force t/a KDW's. The tread pattern is bad ass... but its one of those things where you get what you pay for.... hahaha

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did you narrow the rearend? If so, how much did you narrow it and where did you send it? I assume your in So Cal since I see the Devious decals???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rear end is narrowed 3" both sides so a total of 6" with a 2i0 x 10 with a 5.75" backspaceing. I took it to a shop called Rear End Specialties in Santa Clara California. I am in Nor Cal but took my truck down to Devious.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn bro its lookin sweet. I finally got my truck back, but like josh, mines pissin me off. Pics are on the way though. I love your rear setup to, its very clean.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts