Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Ummmm the one out of the viper i think is the biggest i have ever herd of or seen dropped into a dak

·
Registered
442 Posts
True, the 8.0L has been put in a few daks over the years, you can get a motor and the tranny oon ebay from time to time for $8-$10K

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
dodgedakotamccoy said:
i was thinking when i get out of college ill get a new car park the dak and try to drop a 426 hemi in her if possible
that would be sweet...ther is a guy on dakdur that just put a 5.7 hemi in his QC. i am still waiting to see vids of it run

·
Registered
442 Posts
A 426 would be sweet....hope you get to do it up...that would be a sleeper..leave the badges you have on there and no one on the street would know the damn difference....you would be accused of having a huge shot of NX, but hey...we will know the truth! :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude if i did that to my truck it wouldn't see town to much because of idiots like in my dak vs ram thread but it would be driven to the track every chance i would get have fun on the way to and back from the track

·
Registered
120 Posts
awile back when the quad cabs first came out they put the massive 526 hemi into one, and still had room for rims and a lowering kit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts