Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happnin' everbody! Hey I'm new to this site. I have a Silver 2001 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab. And as all you guys know who has shopped for wheels, we have the rarest bolt pattern. So our options are limited. I am planning on purchasing some 22's, but I wanted to get y'alls opinion on what do you think would look better on my truck (keep in mind that it is Silver), Black or Chrome Wheels? And if anybody has any pictures of Silver Trucks with Black Wheels, it would be much appreciated. Help a member out! Thanx!

·
Registered
464 Posts
i'm sellin my chrome 22"s for Black /chrome/polished lip 22"s

·
Registered
464 Posts
there's only 2 of them....22x10.5 Oasis Gothics with ssome 265/40 rubbers (not sure which brand i think maybe kuhmo) 5x4.5 Lug pattern 14mm offset RWD

SILVER TRUCK is bad ass with Black wheels and Polished lip...the contrast is unrivaled.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So right now it's 1 to 1 and 1 undecided! I still need some help. Y'all let me know what you think. I appreciate it! Also, if anybody has some pics of silver trucks w/black wheels, that would be great! Thanx Again

·
Registered
213 Posts
i think black would look better... 2 to 1 to 1

·
Go BIG or Go Home
560 Posts
I say go with the black wheels, of course my opinion is a lil biased, cause i have black rims on my truck.......But remember this, black will go with any color no matter what, now chrome on the other hand does not go with every color.......Black rims in my opinion is a more universal way to go, in case later on down the road you decide to paint the dak......just my .02 cents.......

·
Registered
815 Posts
Chrome goes with any colour and looks good... but I agree with KaoticDakota, "SILVER TRUCK is bad ass with Black wheels and Polished lip...the contrast is unrivaled."

Definatly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts