Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was very pleased with the Western Chassis kit on my truck. I had 2 sets of their control arms. The second set had an revised and improved design. You can get anything from a 2" rear drop to "level" the truck all the way up to about a 6/8 and still be driveable, even on 20s.

I actually still have the majority of my kit, and am not using it. Unfortunately it is sitting in a box up at a shop in Sacramento, and I don't care to drive back up there any time soon.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i don't think any one makes a bolt on airride kit for the kota. If you find one post it up cause i know some of these guys would like to know where. but i have personally never seen nor heard of one, but if i had to say, i would go to suicide doors or kp components.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Air ride tech is good stuff but wont get you that low. Not really worth it to me but thats just my opinion. You can use either KP or suicide doors stuff. I have a full kp 6 link on my dak, deffinatly not made for the dak but works perfectly. As far as i know im the only 6 linked dak but its using their "universal" weld on parelell 4 link kit. Id recomend cuttin and welding over bolt on. You will be much more happy with it compared to air ride tech. Its also cheaper if you know wat your doing and do it yourself. Recomend using either kp or suicide doors. Im VERY happy with my kp set up on my truck. The KP guys also liked it. HAHA Thats just my opinion on the deal. Later guys

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK I think I found a place to get it welded on. I originally wanted weld on because I knew it was cheaper any I would get better lift. I will call jason and see if he is coming out with a kit for the dakota anytime soon. If anyone knows morwe than me let me know!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Check out Suicidedoors.com i believe jason is coming out with a dakota kit.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Acutaly yea. Ive heard that jasons comin out w/ a kit pretty soon. Forgot about that. If its from him u know its good.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I totally forgot that lwqc had a kp kit. My bad on that. When is jason supposed to have the kit ready, cause this is the first i've heard of it at all.

·
Registered
464 Posts
NBailey needs to post....he works with jason at SD.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts