Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of a build up of a body drop or know where I can get some pics and also the z front end

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here you go im almost done with a stockfloor bodydrop it took long enough that's for sure but i'm powdercoating the frame next week and she should be whole again by February I'm not sure if I have any pics up of my front end z'd but I could post em' in the next couple days http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567728

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i wish this guys still got on here i want to talk to him. i love this truck and it made me want to start fixing mine up when i first seen it on cardomain way back.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
i wish this guys still got on here i want to talk to him. i love this truck and it made me want to start fixing mine up when i first seen it on cardomain way back.
he does but not alot n even less postin.I wanna c iuf he ever got a hood on that truck

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
wow that just helped alot. i was always wondering what they ment by zing the frame, i didn't know thats how they ment it. thanks alot wolfeman, now it's got me thinking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts