Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wanting to start my bodydrop but i have seen no pics of a dakota being bodydropped. i know what to do with an s-10 but i've never seen a dakota. some one told me that this is the site to be on if i wanted to find the info i was looking for. so can you please help me out with this problem. pics pics pics please

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Theres alot of bodydroped dakotas on this site.The way most of them say to go is sfbd.Save the front frame clip from firewall forward n chuck the rest.Look around or just wait they will hit this thread big time .Good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey do you have pics of the frame being built. los what size tubing did you use for the backhalf? sorry about the questions i just wanna be sure to do it right the first time. i'd really like to do a traditional bodydrop but back halfing is an option. thanks again guys keep it coming.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Look at the side bar on the left it has a section called media gallery and in it theres a link that says members photos.Youl have to look a little to find it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've decided...

this winter the truck is going to the doors. it's gonna be a 5 1/4" drop by the time im done. when it's layed out doors wont open. got a guy thats gonna help me that has one to the doors. thanks guys keep the pics coming...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts