Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at taking out the inner fenders on my '97 to lay it out more. I have heard several different things about the brake lines and booster. Some say that it will be fine where it is and others say that it is going to have to be moved just want an idea of what I have to do before I start that way I can plan extra time. I'm not worried about doing the move just want to know before hand.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I moved mine to lay it out on the 20"s an make room for the BD. Its not hard i just ordered my dak with 4wheel ABS so a lil extra plumbin....i mounted my ABS block behind my front bumper to the frame. Its cake. it just takes out the clutter under the hood.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any pic of the work you did under the hood. I have seen some but mos t of the ones I have seen they just move all the stuff up and it still looks cluttered.

G

·
i would move it for sure i am moving mine right now should be done by next week it really only consist of moving lines a little bending ect....

·
Registered
546 Posts
I know im bringing back a real old thread but im working on the front of my truck right now and am not sure what to do with the brake lines, is the block with all the lines and sensors just ABS? Can I remove it and just connect the 2 lines to the booster? any help would be awesome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts