Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Update - 11/14/2006 - After further review, we have come to a decision about some questionable voting/users. We will only be counting 1 vote per IP address. Unfortunatly that has dropped a couple of the "winners" out of the calendar. This opened up 2 additional spots, so the 4 users who had 2 votes will all be in the calendar.

First off thanks to everyone who participated in the calendar submissions. Here are the winners:

snakesunlimited
PhntmRT
KandyDakota
00RedRT
1dodge2c
djwolf37
lowdak97
kotaon18s
btyking
costlydakota
2k1AmberR/T
Alta Boy

We need all of the winners above to either PM or email me a description of your vehicle along with any modifications. We would also like to have other pictures of your ride. Interior shots, more exterior shots, etc. If you have a particular month you would like to request, please send that along with a couple of other options. We will do our best to fullfill your request, but no promises are made. Please PM or email them to [email protected]

Don't forget to preorder your calendar here - http://www.customdakotas.com/index.php?page=dakotagear We will only allow preorders until Friday November 17th, 2006. Afterwards, the price will be going up.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I like the idea of having a few other photos to see other aspects of the truck! Can't wait to get my calendar even though I still haven't preordered it...sounds like it'll be pretty kick ass!

·
Registered
239 Posts
# 13 gets the cover right???

HAHA

Bk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts