Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darlington Dragway, Darlington, SC - Palmetto National Mopar Show - October 30, 2010

This was a real good show last year and promises to be even better this year. After Dwight talking to the show coordinator last year after the show and him asking Dwights opinion as to how he could make it better, one of his suggestions was to give the Dakotas/Durangos they're own seperate class and this year WE HAVE IT.

Now you have plenty of notice to make your plans or ask off from work if you have to so let's make the Dakota/Durango class the biggest one they have and have a good ole' G2G and get caught up on our BS'ing.
Palmetto Nationals / XHD / Darlington Dragway - car show

I am going and planning on entering just because I can... Not expecting to win anything... :049: Everyone coming should enter!

·
Sweet, another project
94 Posts
Sounds Promising. I would probably drive my S2k though, as my truck looks like Sanford and Son right about now

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds Promising. I would probably drive my S2k though, as my truck looks like Sanford and Son right about now
Come on out! the more the merrier! :049:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
printed off some fliers to leave on a few trucks today!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP! come on guys! this could be a great chance for us to get alot more classes in shows!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, i swear to you, when my truck is roadworthy, i will be making it to some of these shows, even if it isnt much to look at... Just as long as it will make it, and back home....

Mines nothing to look at but for a $10 entry fee what could it hurt lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts