Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
check out KRC Performance, they have lots of stuff or performancecenter.com, KRC has a supercharger kit if your interested

·
Registered
442 Posts
email Sam from Socaldakotas @ [email protected]
he may them on hand!

or email John Mercedes @ [email protected]
He may have them on hand or I know he does custom grinds.

If its out there for our trucks, These guys can get it...:D

PS...it will take you a year to get it from KRC...trust me...

·
Registered
22 Posts
i can beat all their prices. sam isn't always faster then KRC and john M..... well lets just say i have my issues with him. however. i am direct with comp so i can come under their prices. how big of a cam are you looking to go? other mods? future mods?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Sam is known to take his time....but John M is not...Ive gotten stuff from him next day. Im not knocking you...those are just people I have dealt with and was trying to help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
oh no doubt. KRC has some issues, as does GSM. Sam is a great guy, i've eaten dinner with the man. however hes been swamped latey and runs a lil slow. John M...... i do not care for his business practices and my experiences with him have been difficult to say the least. noone is perfect but wow. i heard some things come out of his mouth that no one fronting a performance shop should ever say to a customer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mopar55 said:
i can beat all their prices. sam isn't always faster then KRC and john M..... well lets just say i have my issues with him. however. i am direct with comp so i can come under their prices. how big of a cam are you looking to go? other mods? future mods?
not too big of a cam just one to help me with pulling stuff future modsfor this motor computer programed rebulid motor

·
Registered
22 Posts
could go with a 206/210 110 step bigger then stock and don't have to change too much to get it to run. keep the lift close to stock so you wont have to change springs, or you can do springs and rockers (recommended) at the same time. can step a lil bigger on the cam that way

·
Registered
49 Posts
you can check out Hugesengines.com also they have V6 grinds of V8 profiles

·
Registered
69 Posts
oh no doubt. KRC has some issues, as does GSM. Sam is a great guy, i've eaten dinner with the man. however hes been swamped latey and runs a lil slow. John M...... i do not care for his business practices and my experiences with him have been difficult to say the least. noone is perfect but wow. i heard some things come out of his mouth that no one fronting a performance shop should ever say to a customer.
do you have a rebuild kit for a 3.9L? Mine is taking a dump on me as we speak and it's hard as hell to find a kit for a dodge, I found one... but it's the engine master rebuild kit and all I want to do is just rebuild/fix the cam area or whatnot on the left side. lemme know

my email is [email protected] thank you

·
Registered
69 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts