Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
for starters intro yourself on the NOOB section.

and a air cleaner is not a performance mod. the TB is the same location for all dakotas in the early gen family 87-91 &92-96. just depends if the truck was carb or not, if your looking for an "intake" good luck cuz unlesss you got a Magnum engine the 1st gen trucks mostly had a LA block. (what you talking about is a cold air intake, not an actual intake)

easy performance larger TB, port the intake, get better exhaust so not only the engine breather better but also has a better scavenging effect with the exhaust

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
Thanks for the imput. Iam trying to differenciate the 91 and the 92 motors. My 3.9 is supposedly EFI but it has a throttle body design. Not really carbed. I want to purchase the K&N but want to make sure it will work.

And DRAGN94 why is it so important to intro myself on the NooB section? I noticed it before I was going to post this but didnt feel necessary.
its just common courtesy around here much like a hand shake. due to we get many people that join to try and sell something and thats it nothing else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts