Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:049: How about some pics of our Canadian members Dakotas? Show everyone how we build em up north. LOL

:worthless:

·
Registered
985 Posts
haha i should post pics of my budies dak. took 1st at ITB in 05 and hasnt seen to manu shows since but the truck has seen mor eowrk and looks SICK

yeah we canadian build nice trucks eh

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think i saw the red one in streettrucks a few months back, niagra show i think (too lazy to go find the mag)

side note anyone heading to CDN truck nationals end of august in london ont? I'll be making the drive down for that with my buddy and his bagged ranger

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Yup u did c that truck in the mag.I can put a link on for the photo cause i sent it to the guy on dakotausa alil while back(didnt even no his truck was in a mag) if you all want.

·
Registered
985 Posts
heres more of Owens which well ha been parted out now to some ones with a shop truck ( dont look at me LOL) but he needed cash and just had a baby girl but iknow for a fact hes not out of the custom work and there will be a project soon enough that will blow some minds lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808163/8

·
Registered
976 Posts
well i feel bad posting my kota now after all the other good ones
just dont forget im still in high school and every cheque goes towards my truck

i also have a 2/5 drop at my house but havent installed it yet i really hope i can do it soon but i dont wanna spend over 500 to get it done by a shop
and im picking up some r/t rims here really quick to and im gonna attempt to start some body work

·
Registered
976 Posts
lol thats weird
there was a huge car audio sale in edmonton
and they were just giving them away like candy

1 - 20 of 100 Posts