Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
kota boy
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any1 out there have any good ideas for a car club i mena open ot all vehicles im tryin to get one started hwere i live with sum buddies of mine so any help appreciated

·
Registered
213 Posts
a buddy of mine started unwanted rivals down here and i was gonna start unwanted arrivals but that sounded too much the same so i joined a club called twisted rides based out of florida. theres over 95 members between the 2 states florida and tennessee. we have a website www.twistedrides.net if anyone is interested, in starting their own chapter email jason theres a link on the page.

·
Registered
528 Posts
hey daksport what area is that twistedrides club in tn. also dakalac96 what part of kentucky u in they are alot of boros up there?

and as far as club names u can choose several differant things to make one up just gotta beat the other people to the name of it. i know back in the day i was in mystical illusions yeah they are several differant ones but we was the only ones with a highly detailed wizard for the logo and stillt o this day the owner or president still has the rights to it. but anyhoot just wondering what area u guys was in?

·
Registered
213 Posts
im in west tennessee, near jackson. i was gonna join mystical illusions too. the pres. of the tn chapter of twisted rides was the pres. of mysticals tn chapter but him and the main pres got into it over some BS and he got in twisted rides.

·
kota boy
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im in owensboro man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts