Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, recently my father sold a 1999 Dodge Dakota car with the aim of updating, so to speak, he wants to buy a newer one. So he needs to deliver the car from Seattle to Texas, since the buyer lives there, I'm on a business trip, and my father works, in this case the usual profit is a couple of hundred bucks, but we know that only give your parents something for free, is not it? So, I need a company that transports cars from one state to another. I will be grateful for any information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I had a similar situation, I live in Texas and actually sold the car and the buyer asked me to deliver the car to Washington, or rather, find a company that would do it, and he would pay me extra. Well, I'm looking for easy money, I got involved in this and found the "MoveWheels" company and agreed with them about the delivery of the car. A couple of days later, a buyer wrote to me that his car had already arrived in good condition and he was satisfied. I was just as pleased to see the additional cash on my account.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts