Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who wants to help me convert my fuel injected 318 over to a carburated 318? I don't know when I'm gonna do it, but I am gonna do it, cause i hate my engine compartment right now. I'll get some pics up of my truck, I finally got it back from silverster. anyway, just wanted to see if anyone was up for some fun. Later.

G

·
Well being that im the team Mechanic, I think I should be aloud to post were ever the team post. Now Get off your ass and go make some money so i can get that motor running the best a damn ol mopar can run. But if any people have and Ideas please let me know. So i can arrange some numbers and see if i can squeeze some power out of the heap. Phat

·
Registered
464 Posts
I've been wanting to do it to my 4.7 to get rid of all the nasty wires. But i have an auto tranny how will that work?

·
Registered
464 Posts
i guess i can go down to pops shop hop on autocad get a block of billet and fire up the CNC lol. But i can keep dreamin....i don't know how to use autocad :(

·
Registered
464 Posts
Bring on the Turoials and AutoCad For dummies book. Think one piece Billet intakes would sell? They'd be expensive as hell though for my time and material.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts