Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok chassis tech officially sucks, i was driving down the highway and hit a bump and the bottom stud on the bag ripped off and released all of the air inside the bag:mad: , needless to say i have a ripped up tire and a big dent in my rear quarter, so if you are looking to buy bags stay away from chassis tech

·
Registered
9 Posts
that happened to me about 2 weeks ago. What kinda bags you have? I had firestone 2600 in the back but now I have contitech 2800.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
First off, I would recomend everyone stay away from AIM, chassis tech or Ricky racer. There customer service is horrible and their product isn't much to talk about. I know there used to be a website out there with everyone's stories on their bad incidents with Laim.

Did it happen in the front or rear? If in the rear, where are your bags located? The only reason the bottom bolt would shear off is a defective product or the way the bags where installed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine was the back right. The hole that goes up in the bag with the threads just completely broke on mine. My contitech bags have 2 bolts goin up into them and I got grade 8 bolts so maybe they will not break again.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine was the right rear bag too i had it mounted over the axle they were chassis tech 2600's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts