Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
did i ever tell you guys about the evil beanie baby i boought? (btw im selling for $1000) hahah thats a joke right im sure some is payin over $800 for that!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
That's BS. There have been so many of those types of auctions. My favorite is the ghost caught in a jar auctions.

·
Registered
180 Posts
so wait did ebay remove it or what? did it sell or did they cancel it?

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
me thinks they pulled it cause it says that it has been removed...if it would have sold it would say that the auction has ended

·
Registered
59 Posts
djwolf37 said:
me thinks they pulled it cause it says that it has been removed...if it would have sold it would say that the auction has ended
I agree. That guy should be a writer though, that was some good shit!! :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I imagine the "bullshit" meter went off on ebay and they removed it, but it was an interesting read. I havent seen auctions like the ghost in the jar before, but the best one I have seen...some woman went outside during Katrina and was "catching" wind in tupperware and selling it on ebay....I fell out of my chair almost!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tukn20s said:
what wuz it i
It was a guy selling a "hauted" teddy bear saying that it was possed and ruining his life, and someone had bid up to $810 on it before it was removed. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
some retard who thought he was getting the devil in stuffing i guess...i know all of us here could find something better to do with $800...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts