Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the Clarion DXZ825 cd player out of my truck. I have owned SEVERAL cd players and this is the best one I have had, for ease of use and features. This head unit has all the bells and whistles, front mid and rear preouts for amps, aux preout for tv or whatever. Built in high, mid and sub eq. detachable face, color change face...... you get the idea. I also have a pair of ONYX audio LSM 12's. The M stands for Monster if that tell you anything. I used to compete in SPL competitions. These 12 are triple stack magnet, 1000 watt, huge surround, competition subs. If I remember correctly they weigh about 20 or 25lbs a piece. These subs are built to POUND. They are dual voice coil subs. I want 150 for the clarion and 250 for the subs. The ONLY reason I am selling these is to help put twentys on my truck. All items are used and in near perfect condition. I take care of my things and still have origional boxes for everything. I will provide pics for anyone interested.

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally got some pics, I am also adding the Kicker amp. This was on my door speakers. I want 100 for it. This and all the other prices are with shipping.

Attachments

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, still have the amp and the subs.
75.00 for the amp plus shipping. This amp is in MINT condition. I have the box and all paperwork.

200.00 for the twelves plus shipping. Subs are in excellent condition. Still have origional boxes.

I am looking to buy 4 15's and need to sell these to help fund it.;0)

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold the subs for 200, hell of a deal. Got the Kicker amp still and the head unit. May consider a trade for one or both. Hit me up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I might get the clarion to replace my old calrion. what would the total be shipped to 31324, or if your close enough i might pick it up.
does it have SUBWOOFER pre outputs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts