Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im bored tonight, the one nice day and i get off work and everyone else is working lol....Well i dunno if anyone is form Ohio or pays attention to the indains baseball, but im trying to get a bunch of people to go to the home opener on April 6th, its my birthday also taht day. I have a few friends form around ehre that have custom dakotas,,,they are going with, we were trying to get some pople together for a car chow thingy.

·
Random Hero
2,782 Posts
well im bored tonight, the one nice day and i get off work and everyone else is working lol....Well i dunno if anyone is form Ohio or pays attention to the indains baseball, but im trying to get a bunch of people to go to the home opener on April 6th, its my birthday also taht day. I have a few friends form around ehre that have custom dakotas,,,they are going with, we were trying to get some pople together for a car chow thingy.
hey there. im in brook park. not to far from cleveland at all.
i dont know bout that game, but we're tryin to get our work(stylinconcepts)
to have our spring party at the preseason opener of the browns.

i get my dakota thats bagged this thursday :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we shoudl meet up some time man. im driving my 02 dakota RT, not abgged but i want to do alot of crap to it this summer

·
Random Hero
2,782 Posts
we're u the one looking for a roll pan? he said i should get one at cost, so that way it wasnt suspicious when he got one when no 1 in his fam has a kota.
ill roll out n cruise some time.. ever go to 303 car show in the summer?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ya that is me that wanted the roll pan. I wanted the gen 2 streetscene cuz thats cheap from u guys, and yea ive been out to 303, not with my truck tho..i use to take my 65 falcon i had. I had the top chopped 4 inches and rear suicide doors, i had alot of cool stuff done to that car but i sold it for the kota.

·
Random Hero
2,782 Posts
lol ya that is me that wanted the roll pan. I wanted the gen 2 streetscene cuz thats cheap from u guys, and yea ive been out to 303, not with my truck tho..i use to take my 65 falcon i had. I had the top chopped 4 inches and rear suicide doors, i had alot of cool stuff done to that car but i sold it for the kota.
got any pics of the kota?
u from parma or from sevenhills?
brook park here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts