Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wut's up everybody! I just became a member to this site. My name is Tony and I'm from Georgia. I have a Silver 2001 Dakota R/T Club Cab. I've had my truck for about a year now. I mainly bought it to haul around my toys, but I had to have an R/T. I wanted one ever since they came out. Oh and if you're wondering, my toys are a 2005 KFX700 and a 2005 R1. As far as the four wheeler (KFX700), me and some of my friends like to hit some of the tracks around here and as far as the bike (R1), we do alot of riding on the local streets and up in Suches, GA (Up in the mountains, crazy curves). Anyways back to the truck. Since I've had it, I put a new head unit in it w/MP3 adapter (the real one), new speakers all around, I've had the bed sprayed with Line-X, I took off all the decals, tint the windows (even though those tickets are expensive!), Blue Street-Glo Neon kit hidden under the body (Bad-A$$ at night, and I'm waiting on a ticket for that too!), I put a banner on it at the top of the windsheild, changed the ram head emblem to the viper (And yes I thought of that on my own and when I saw it on somebody else's truck I said, Figures!) I still have many more plan's for my truck, but the next thing that is happening REAL soon is 12" Sub and Amp, Cold air intake and some 22's! And speaking of 22's, Please check out my question in the forum: Black or Chrome Wheels? I would appreciate everbody's input! Thanks for your time and I'm glad to be apart of the team! L8R -Tony

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
717 Posts
sounds like u set i am gettin some black rims 4 mine but the truck is black but i need 2 see the truck 2 give u wat i think

1 - 4 of 4 Posts