Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in some Dakota Calendars for 2007? I figured we may as well get this started now. I am currently doing this for one of my other forums and the response has been great. I have done this in the past with the Dakota Mailing List and the calenders came out sweet. I work at a print shop so printing isn't the problem.

These would be a flip up calendar that is coil bound on the spine.

Would anyone be interested in helping with the design?

How should we do this? Should we have submissions and vote on the submissions?

Would any vendors be interested in sponsoring the calender?

·
Registered
528 Posts
yeah i would be interested in the calendar thing and as far as the pictures of trucks for it i would get some members off here and vote on the pics. as far as designs just the back grounds that people have around there area i know i have one with my truck in front of a small pond with water shooting in the back ground

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think it is a great idea....I'm sure most anybody would love to have their truck in a calendar, or have some great trucks to look at during the year. About how much would these be apiece?

Bk

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price would depend on how many people actually purchased the calendar. My guess would be between $12 and $20 at most.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jsimmons said:
Im interested in it as well but are there going to be any 96' models listed. Or how can I list my 96' model truck on it?
It all depends on if anyone submits a pic of an older body style dakota. We are going to have it be a submission based calendar, which means you will be submitting a pic and then everyone will have a chance to vote for their choices. So the calendar is not limited to lowered Dakotas or new body style Dakota's. We want to see everything in there, even some 4x4's would be nice. If you know of any other people that would be interested, by all means please spread the word. The more submissions and orders we get the better.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i am diffentally interested and i got to thinking about the calendar and have a few ideas. well for one we could have the custom dakota logo on the front and then when u open it each month differant truck winter months could be 4X4 and so forth kinda courdinate the trucks with the months and make a post with pics of submissed trucks and let everyone vote. but only one time each if possible that way some one cant keep voting for theres and get it on the calendar. but i will be sure to get one or two

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm submitting my gen2 jsimmons....I don't see any pics of yours on here...got a cardomain or anything?

Bk

·
Registered
239 Posts
bad link

Bk

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
brad99rt59 said:
im game...how you gonna choose who makes the calender though???
You guys will choose. It will be a voting situation. As for the months, I will choose what month goes with the trucks. The entrants can suggest months, but I will not guarantee any placement.

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
I'd be interested. I think the voting process for selection of the trucks that go on the calender is a good idea too. Can't get much more fair than that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts