Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I'm going a different direction with my truck, and I want to let someone get my pods if they want them...I spent a long time on them, so they're not going to be free, but make me an offer, and we can work something out. I will need your pillars though-color or condition is meaningless to me.

You can check out some pics in my cardomain.com homepage.

Bk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah probably...and thanx for the site dwolf!

Bk

·
Registered
213 Posts
ill give you my pillars and 20 bucks... lemme know, o yea ill pay the shipping on mine and u pay the shipping on yours. or were r u located? we might can meet somewhere.

·
Registered
76 Posts
looks really nice!
Hope you sell them.

QUick question, don't want to hijack the thread. Where did you buy the white face gauges?!
I just got my 93 and i'm still searchin around the web to find things.Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol daksport....no lo-ballers, please. I spent a decent amount of time on those, call your local shop and ask them how much to do that, you're lookin' at 250 at least. I don't even want near that, maybe one bill?

Oh, and the gauges I'm not sure of, I bought them off some local cat. But you might have some luck searching the sites for "otto" and "gauges"

Bk

·
Registered
213 Posts
o my bad i had no idea how much those things cost... dont think i was tryin to cheat u, how much you want w/ mine?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lol daksport....no lo-ballers, please. I spent a decent amount of time on those, call your local shop and ask them how much to do that, you're lookin' at 250 at least. I don't even want near that, maybe one bill?

Oh, and the gauges I'm not sure of, I bought them off some local cat. But you might have some luck searching the sites for "otto" and "gauges"

Bk
Thanks for the info. I just brought my dakota home today. And i'll start taking it apart tomorrow.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay....I found some stock pillars at a yard here....so I don't need yours. Again, entertaining all reasonable offers.

Bk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pm sent...

·
Registered
18 Posts
yes sadly my cash flow just stopped for awhile due to insurance i forgot about grr

hope u get them man there awesome work

1 - 14 of 14 Posts