Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get some graphics pn my Dak i already have them picked out now i just need to get them made... i would do the installation myself the prob is all the places around me that make graphics wont sell the graphic alone they want you to hav them install it as well so any1 know where i can get a graphic like this for a 2000 R/C in black but without the "R/T" maybe a dodge symbol in place of it.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
If you can get me a vector file of the image, I can cut it for you. I have a vinyl cutter.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
admin said:
If you can get me a vector file of the image, I can cut it for you. I have a vinyl cutter.
sorry but idk what that is all i know is i want the graphic in the pic for my 2000 R/C Dak in black. let me know what else you need and ill do my best to get it to you

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so whats a vector image again.... all i have is that pic so really you hav all the info that i have. but tell me what i need to do to get a vector image and ill try cuz i want that graphic

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
A vector image is a eps or adobe illustrator file. If you can get someone to design the strip in illustrator or corel draw, I can cut it. I don't have time to design the stripe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts