Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be intersted in some customdakotas.com t-shirts? We have purchased the equipment to print full color shirts as well as one off custom shirts. If there is enough interest we will hire a designer for the layout, unless someone here would like to volunteer. It needs to be high res, 300dpi or 200 at the minimum.

Also, If you are interested in some shirts with your truck on it, club shirts, or of anything else, let us know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would be interested in stickers and a tee. What are the prices and what do they look like?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't thought about price yet. Need to get a design done. Anyone have some time to do a design for the shirt and stickers?

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
admin said:
Haven't thought about price yet. Need to get a design done. Anyone have some time to do a design for the shirt and stickers?
if i knew how i would, but whenever ya start selling them i want some decals :D

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kaui56 said:
what do you guys want on it? just the domain name or you want a picture of a dakota on there?
For the decal, just text and maybe an outline of a Dakota. One color.

For the t-shirt if can be a rendering or photo of a dakota and a slogan. We can print photographs on t-shirts.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah id be down for a shirt and some stickers only 1 thing though... we gonna use a pic of some1's dak? or just like an outline... cuz no offense to any1 but unless the pic is of my truck prolly not interested in wearing a pic of some1 elses truck.... again NO OFFENSE to any1

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm brand new to this site but my family ownes an Embroirdery & Screenprinting business. If I come up w/ some designs who do i send them to for approval?

·
Registered
230 Posts
i wouldnt mind having a shirt and some decals dont forget us 1st and 2nd gen daks aswell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i can come up with a design and maybe print them cheap maybe 5 dollars a piece i mean i have a silkscreen press it will only take me 5 mins to come up with a design

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Bigred said:
hey i can come up with a design and maybe print them cheap maybe 5 dollars a piece i mean i have a silkscreen press it will only take me 5 mins to come up with a design
well than make a design or two and post up pics of them...and then we can vote which one we like....and then i can finally get my shirt:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts