Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gorgeous highly customized 1998 Dodge Dakota for sale or trade for custom Bike.
Original 76,000 miles on it.
Vehicle is dropped, lowered four inches, shaved body and doors, rear end, custom and modified hood and front end to motor as well.
Five Speed tranny with pistol grip shifter.
Custom flourescent paint job with over $14,000 involved in art and paintwork as well as $7000,00 into wheels and tires.
Two 7500 watt power amps with cut thru and welded in sub woofer box from front cab into rear bed and rear s[eakers all Rockford Fosgate.
Over 150 Led/Laser Lights built in for toggled use of body lights, glow in the dark.
Vehicle has been posted throughout the country in many custom truck magazines and is always at local car shows in the northeast.
This truck has won 38 trophies from shows in less than 3 months and taken 3rd place in new england as well.
It is a must see and I have $44,000 invested into it and know I'll never get that back.
To someone who is serious about nice vehicles, this is a once in a lifetime find as I'm close to debating about just keeping it if the right person doesn't come along.
My first time attempting to sell it as I don't care if goes as I love the truck. Very powerful and everyone loves it. Always an eyecatcher and Guys, The woman love it!!.
Police siren for horn, Am/fm/cd/dvd player as well and if serious about it, I have a 32 inch flatscreen/DVD player that mounts inside of rear tonnue cover for viewing while at shows or just for fun and entertainment.
Here's a pic and I can be emailed as well at [email protected] and can give any information needed only to the serious buyer or as I said, trade for fat rear tired, chopped bike. thanks all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What wheels are on it? Have any pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts