Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty i get woken up friday morning to my dad yelling at me to do something with my day (it was 1 oclock and i was hungover) so i do soem stuff then he tell me i should prob get my oil changed so i head over to Performance ford to get my oil changed and have them look at hte back brakes cause they were sstarting to squeek. I wait in the waiting room for 45 min they come out and say that something isnt coming off well to look at the back brakes and that they need my approval to work on yanking it off any more and that it prob wont be done today bc his crew was done in a few hrs so i get picked up by my buddy. I get a phone call a lil later saying that it is done and that my back brakes just had some dust stuff in them. So i call my dad and mom and they go pick it up. My dada says when they were bringing it to him the brakes squeeked again so he was like i just paid for u guys to tell me they were fine and now they still squeek. THEy talk a while then he gets in my truck and leaves. As hes driving away the back right wheel falls off and well to put it simply shit got fucked up luckly he was only goin bout 20mph. So the damage that they kno right now is one of my rims is a lil messed up(cosmetic), my axle they dont kno about, and the stuff that is around the brakes broke im not sure wat parts so they are goin to replace the botls there or soemthing and then they are goin to give me a complete new set of rear brakes. Since i might get soem rims and some mudding tire a lil later i might just have tem give me a deal on replaceing that one rim or something(sry not to sure botu that my dad jsut mentioned it to me), and ill have new none squeeking brakes. Luckly i amd goin to mexico mon to mon so they will have plenty of time to fix it and for the next 2 nights i get to drive a cobalt 5 speed, its bundles of fun and has some get go. Sorry that was long but i had to vent that all out i was really pissed about my truck.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Fuckin ford guys always fuckin shit up.This is yet another example of y i do all my own work and force myself to learn how to do stuff.Hope everything works out for ya.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i wish our first call would ahave been to a lawyer and then really got em but they are being pretty good about it and paying for everything

·
Registered
140 Posts
One thin gi know is that working on ur own ride is so much better and worth it then paying anyone else to work on it.
Two...Never let anyone work on ur car that likes fords, cuz thats there first mistake, they like fords. Ive owned 2 fords in the past 3 years, and I sold them both cuz they cost me more to fix then i actually paid for them.

My first car was a dodge, and i crashed that thing into a wall doing 80mph ont eh highway, and the dam thing still turned on and could move. I let my ford sit in my nice heated garage and the thing ran liek shit....thats why dodge is better then ford.. remeber FORD=fix or repair daily. or FORD=found on road dead

·
Registered
17 Posts
One thin gi know is that working on ur own ride is so much better and worth it then paying anyone else to work on it.
Two...Never let anyone work on ur car that likes fords, cuz thats there first mistake, they like fords. Ive owned 2 fords in the past 3 years, and I sold them both cuz they cost me more to fix then i actually paid for them.

My first car was a dodge, and i crashed that thing into a wall doing 80mph ont eh highway, and the dam thing still turned on and could move. I let my ford sit in my nice heated garage and the thing ran liek shit....thats why dodge is better then ford.. remeber FORD=fix or repair daily. or FORD=found on road dead

:049: :049:
You're right on there!
hope there's a lesson to be learned on who looks after their ride!'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts