Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting pissed at this guy becasue he alwasy tries to race me and its starting to get sad that a fairly stock 3.9l is killing this truck every where

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
what kind or ram was it, like year (around), cab configuration, engine.

The only Rams i have raced were at the drag strip...and all of them had horrible r/t's

·
Registered
442 Posts
You gotta think...Rams arent exactly the racest looking thing in the world....nor were they meant for that...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
djwolf37 said:
what kind or ram was it, like year (around), cab configuration, engine.

The only Rams i have raced were at the drag strip...and all of them had horrible r/t's
It's about a 2001 ram with a 318 and a 5spd ext cab 4 wheel drive slow as hell and he is pissing me off because he want stop racing me

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
dodgedakotamccoy said:
It's about a 2001 ram with a 318 and a 5spd ext cab 4 wheel drive slow as hell and he is pissing me off because he want stop racing me
i don't know man...never had that problem.....he must really suck at racing if you are beating him with a 3.9

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Did the 01 still come with the 318? I thought they switched to the 4.7l? You also have to take in part that he weighs a lot more than you and is a 4x4.

·
Registered
442 Posts
thats what I was saying...those arent built to race, you may beat his ass racing, but he will out haul and out pull your ass anyday! :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know that i can beat him in a race the fact is that after i kick his ass he wants to go again thinking he will win and he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of doing that

·
Registered
180 Posts
well you gotta give him credit for trying atleast!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Man I would really like that. I would get to whoop up on someone everyday. Well unless he is a stalker or something

1 - 13 of 13 Posts