Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
kota boy
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this dude the othner nite was tryin to get big lol i ran him took off left him settin and he jsut quit tryin

·
mini trucker for life
977 Posts
i know exactly what thats about! my automatic 3.9L spanks ford rangers and i have no engine work done what so ever, oh, except my regular oil changes and tune ups, but you know those only add so much horsepower, lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
my 3.9 eats ranger all the time boys in town oh its a heavy truck it won't do shit but guess they don't know the thier inline fours and 3.0l just doensn't have what it takes to beat a 3.9L

·
Registered
120 Posts
3.9 is a great motor i kill s-10's rangers iv killed a few hemis and its great i treat my truck like a corvette keep it nice and drive it like a corvette should be drivin hard and fast and some of the cops around here are kick ass they will race ya there are a few people that live around here when they see me they want to race like ill just be driving about 45mph they will get on my bumper and ill just jump on the gas and charp the tires and be gone. i love my truck it sounds like a tuner at low rpm's but full jump on the gas at the right rpm my truck sounds like a hemi or a 440. 3.9L will keep up with ls1's, 4.7, 5.2, 5.9, and 5.0 if you drive it right and i drive mine right

·
Registered
239 Posts
3.9 is a great motor i kill s-10's rangers iv killed a few hemis and its great i treat my truck like a corvette keep it nice and drive it like a corvette should be drivin hard and fast and some of the cops around here are kick ass they will race ya there are a few people that live around here when they see me they want to race like ill just be driving about 45mph they will get on my bumper and ill just jump on the gas and charp the tires and be gone. i love my truck it sounds like a tuner at low rpm's but full jump on the gas at the right rpm my truck sounds like a hemi or a 440. 3.9L will keep up with ls1's, 4.7, 5.2, 5.9, and 5.0 if you drive it right and i drive mine right

easy....that's awful liberal..... Lol

Bk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ford Splash......wow....thats a blast from the past...cant say I remember the last time I even seen one to tell the truth....nice spank though.....always good to spank a Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge....:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts