Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up? Found this site searching for parts decided that you guys were the most likely to know more than me.....

Im no stranger to building trucks as I work for reading equipment and distribution ... I specialize in building crane trucks... Like this one....

I bought a base model 4-door 6cyl. dakota with no intentions to do anything to it but i saw a buddy of mines lowered and i saw the potential.....

Id really like to start learning about the internals and workings of the 3.7 liter magnum V6.....

I also come from a turbo import background but i have left the import scene for personal reasons..... I plan to boost the 3.7 but i have no real info on it, as far as internals etc. I need to know the compression ratio, forged pistons or not. timming etc..... Havent decided on turbo or centrifigal (sp?) S/C'er....

I plan on bagging the truck though regardless......Also looking for the sport front spoiler and possibly a roll pan..... Otherwise im up for just about anything....

Thanks for having me.....

-fabrik8​

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
You've come to the right place for info on the bag setup. There are quite a few members here with bags. As far as the 3.7 goes I can't really help you there, shouldn't be too difficult to find that info though. If you'd like to check out bumpers and roll pans, go to www.dakota-durango.com and check out the 'parts info' section. There's quite a bit of info on there as far as aftermarket parts go for your truck, also there's a pretty big message board on that website, not as much knowledge on the bag setup as guys have on here though but maybe they could help you out with the 3.7 questions you have. Post them up on here in the v6 section, and also maybe sign up at dak-dur and post some questions in that v6 section as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts