Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a goood question. I'm looking for custom parts(performance or style) and there isn't much as far as styling goes for a dakota. Some cars have parts that fit other models; for instance, a body kit for a stratus will also fit a cirrus if the years are close to each other. If you know what I'm saying, do you think you could tell me if other makes might fit a dakota???

If not, then does anyone know where I can find a body kit for sale? I found some sites that sell them, but are expensive as anything else.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Well the only other vehicle that you can use parts from to put on a dakota (97-04) is a durango (98-03). And you cant fit rear bumper or side skirts. You are able to fit front bumper, headlights, hood, and grill for the exterior styling things. You ca also use rims from a durango, and rims from a viper. Only the front viper rims though, since the rears will rub (unless you get spacers)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Or cut out the wheel tubs.Look on ebay you can find some good stuff there if you dont want to pay alot.
even if you cut the wheel tubs, wouldnt they rub the leaf springs?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
There are few body kits for Dakotas....Cervinis, West wings and Xenon make full kits. But most people just piece together their own body kits from all kinds of companies. There is 4 or 5 different front valences you can choose from and i think 4 different sets of side skirts. Countless roll pans......some don't go well together but you still have plenty of options....for a truck anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts