Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for something to make the lower outer front bumper corners a little more square from the front view. If anyone has a bumper cover, lower front trim or something aftermarket that will do this I just need the corners to add to my prerunner 03 Durango. I was thinking the rear of the front fender flares(stock could be reversed and switched to the alternate front sides and that could work.
Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in southern California. Do you have pics? I like your avitar is that the bumper there? Also, I like the hood, I am thinking of that later on. If it will be easier to just cut off the corners or cut up the bumper in half to ship, I'd be okay with that. Oh yeah how much?

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
idk man, that would still be alot to ship... It doesn't weigh much, but its the size of the box thats gonna kill it. I'll ship it for ya, just want to see what its gonna run first.

Let me get some pics of it first, I dont have any of the bumper, just the truck after the wreck, and the cover was already in the bed of the truck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks sad! Some pics would be nice to see to see if I could use the bumper at all. Did you toss the hood or fix it? I would take it- a good project for glass work.

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
I'll take some pics tonight if I can remember too. The hood is going to see if it can be fixed for less than a new one. Its actally not at bad as I thought it would be. Still alot of work thou... So as far as I know I'm keeping the hood.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, I think that is the best hood for our trucks-simple but similar to the fullsize one. I look forward to the pics. Well if you end up buying a new one let me know. Did your insurance cover the accident?
Thanks.

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Insurance is a bunch of B.S.!! I had receipts for everything I've done to the truck even all the stuff I did to it in the past year and those ass's still look at the milage. I didn't get shit for the truck. So I'm just using what I did get for parts and I'll have to use pocket money to finish her up.

WE still have a attorney working on the medical part of the wreck, but the truck/property part of it is worked out. Its going to be going into the frame shop next week to get the front forks fixed. Then the rebuild will start!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bumper corners

You got any pics of the bumpers corners? The parts I want would probably fit in a shoe box size box. Basically just the sharp lower corner from the front view and some extra for overlap and mounting.
Thanx.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts