Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you in Springfield and surrounding there will be a huge 3X DB Drag show at JH customs in Bolivar July 21 and 22. For those that dont know DB Drag is a stereo competition, spl, bass race and I believe an sq type class. Not really a car show but its FREE and 3Xers are the biggest shows DB Drag puts on. There should be a ton of loud cars there, and probably a few show cars. If you have never seen an all out spl vehicle its worth the trip. If you have any questions pm me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
about how far is that from st.louis area

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, I will be there with a cooler full of beer. I have been to a ton of these shows, they are usually always a blast. especially the big shows.

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have added USAC to this show and a ton of sponsors. They are anticipating over 100 competitors/cars. Again not really a car show but should be a TON of fun and some loud stereos.

·
"The Fabricator"
315 Posts
I'll check with steve and find out what day the show will actually be- He does the Drag and I know he doesn't do two day shows, also if USAC will be there then they will also have a car show portion with the show, it's another point earner with them and for world finals.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think I'll prolly come down for this.

Bk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts