Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need your input on the designs. These are working proofs and we can make subtle changes.

Attachments

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
I'll take a XL if its 100% cotton, L if its not.

The only change you might want to think about is nowhere on the shirt does it give the actual web address... I think you want to have the website address on there somewhere!

Other than that, I'm really surprised how good it looks!! I want one!!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was the first thing I noticed as well. The .com will be added to both the front and back. The shirts will be a 50/50 blend. As soon as I get the final artwork I will have instructions on how to order. Probably be at least another week or so.

·
Registered
442 Posts
ill take one....looks really good..im with Rooknute though...you need .com on there too..:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks really hot, but I don't know about just adding .com to the logo. Might look better if it was put on the back, below the graphic IMO. The only other thing I would change is put a 92+ clip on the genI. I'll take one in triple-fat.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
draggindakota said:
Looks really hot, but I don't know about just adding .com to the logo. Might look better if it was put on the back, below the graphic IMO.
Agreed....

·
Registered
0 Posts
hells yea i'm gonna buy one, or two, or three! definitely need to have the web site link on the shirts though, but i'm gonna buy a few and wear 'em when i'm at car shows!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like it, ill trade ya my stock bumber for one :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I love the shirts to, im with draggindakota, a 92-96 dak needs to be on there, if your gonna represent put them all down just my .02 i dont see myself buying one just for that fact, but im 1 out of all the members here. other than that the shirts are awesome

·
Registered
239 Posts
d9a3k said:
I love the shirts to, im with draggindakota, a 92-96 dak needs to be on there, if your gonna represent put them all down just my .02 i dont see myself buying one just for that fact, but im 1 out of all the members here. other than that the shirts are awesome

I 3rd that motion....no G2 clip...I'm not as motivated to buy one. But size doublefatass here.

Bk

·
Registered
14 Posts
ok, heres my order-
two xl, one for me one for wife
one kids large for 10 year old
on 18-24 month (in pink) for baby girl

thanx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts