Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has taken a lot longer than I wanted but I finally got a chance to dyno my truck again. My baseline dyno run bone stock netted Max power at rear wheels 168.2 hp Max torque 232.5. I have sence installed Edelbrock TES Header to 3inch pipe to a magnaflow Hiflow Cat 3inch to Flowmaster 40 series muffler and a 3inch tail pipe out tucked behind rear wheel no tip. And an AEM Brute Force intake sytem. After the intake and exhaust my dyno run is Max power 193.81hp Max torque 263.41. For a total improvement of 25.61hp and 30.91ft-lbs at the rear wheels. I was happy but want to break the 300 ft-lbs range.

The next mod is pulleys and electric fan or the Hyperpac tunner from Hypertech I am counting my pennies now.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Dont waste your funds on that hypertech, refer to the computer or tuners post in this section! PCM!

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
i wish i would have done a dyno when i was stock. i also have headers, exaust and intake...i wounder how much improvement that gave me on my little 4.7

·
Registered
442 Posts
Look up the stock numbers online and then dyno it now and that will give you an estimae of what you got...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also have headers, exhaust and intake on my 4.7 and although it did make a difference, it wasn't a huge leap from the stock 4.7.

·
Registered
138 Posts
This has taken a lot longer than I wanted but I finally got a chance to dyno my truck again. My baseline dyno run bone stock netted Max power at rear wheels 168.2 hp Max torque 232.5. I have sence installed Edelbrock TES Header to 3inch pipe to a magnaflow Hiflow Cat 3inch to Flowmaster 40 series muffler and a 3inch tail pipe out tucked behind rear wheel no tip. And an AEM Brute Force intake sytem. After the intake and exhaust my dyno run is Max power 193.81hp Max torque 263.41. For a total improvement of 25.61hp and 30.91ft-lbs at the rear wheels. I was happy but want to break the 300 ft-lbs range.

The next mod is pulleys and electric fan or the Hyperpac tunner from Hypertech I am counting my pennies now.

That is a good dyno. I have the same motor so it is nice to see a dyno on one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts