Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a set of a eagle alloys with kuhmo ecsta 85% tread left i need to get ride of or will trade for a set of 14x6 or 14x7 wire wheels with tires and adapters i want 500$ for the wheels(plus shipping but i work at a custom shop so i can get them shipped cheap) and some1 help me post pics i duno how

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
when you go to post pics, look all the way at the bottoma dn where it says manage attachments click on that and a new window will pop up just when that page loads youll see the browse buttons, thats where you attach pics

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man....so any1 interest this will fit gen 2's also by the way i really need to get rid of these i am goin broke on the winter re-do and it hasnt even begun yet! lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
man i would buy them but my rear-end is fawked my spider gear shaft broke and hit my pinion gear so im having to bu a whole new rearend well im not having to but this is just another reason to get 4.10's

·
Registered
19 Posts
man i would buy them but my rear-end is fawked my spider gear shaft broke and hit my pinion gear so im having to bu a whole new rearend well im not having to but this is just another reason to get 4.10's
That same shit happened to me.
LOL

Anyway
I am interested in those wheels can u get me a few more pics?
Any curb damage?
How much is shipping to 19053?
Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is no curb damage to my knowledge ive never noticed any i can look them over again, but i dont think so...yea i can get more pics if i can get my camera to dump pics on this computer, my computer isnt workin so i am on my brothers ill have to install the kodak program and stuff so ill get back to u in a couple days and i will also check shipping

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
hey very interrested

hey man i'd like to talk to you about them cause i'd like to buy them so if you can hit me up [email protected] or i'll try to get ahold of you

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts