Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 club cab, 4.7. recently when I turn my lights on my headlights, turn signals, dash lights flash on and off repeatedly. if i turn my lights off and leave the truck running they wig out even harder. i thought it was my aftermarket alarm, so I removed it and I am still having the problem. Anyone have a similar problem???? Is it a switch, a loose connector, Fuse???

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I took the truck to dodge. It sits there all day and they call me saying its going to be 330 bucks to fix. The chick tells me the tech sez it probably the timer module. The part is 220 and the rest is labor. She call me back becuase she didnt know the part #. Then she tells me oh this is just a starting point the tech isnt sure this will fix it. Due to the fact their was an aftermarket alarm and the trucks been altered....blaah.....blaaaah......bla. Because as we all know its the EVIL aftermarket parts that cause all problems. Anyway I say so you want me to fork over 330 for something that may not fix my truck at all, just a guess. She pauses and sez well yes, I have paid for several repairs on my own vehicles that didnt fix it. I couldnt reply it would have been to easy. Needless to say I had to go get my truck and its still not fixed. What happened to the day when "Techs" could fix things wiyh a little brainpower. Seems like now days if they cant plug into the diagnostic and get a definite on whats wrong they are powerless. Didnt mean this to turn into a rant. I am frustrated and once again if you want it fixed right, do it yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts