Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you say is your favorite modification you have done to your truck?? There is another thread like this somewhere in the forum but dont no were it is and is similar to my "Crazist Customs" thread.Pics are highly appreciated.Im not sure what mine is yet but will inform later.

·
Registered
442 Posts
my hood for some reason, close second is all the supension work

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
My air bags of course (when ever i get them done), followed by solid rear window i got installed yesterday along with the 5% tint all around (might be going darker though)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mine would have to be the billet stuff I've added because it's all handmade one off. Well, it used to be one-off anyway.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mine would have to be the drop. Just because it makes the truck look so much different than stock and it was the first one I have ever done (with help).

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
How much is that solid rear glass??? cause mine came with the truck(probably was replaced after the accident).
well after shopping around for over a month, i found a company that would do it for $325 (for uninstall, and reinstall, and price of new glass). Every where else wanted $1000 (yes one G) for the rear window. And i couldn't find a place that would install used glass, so i had to get a new one put in. My 04 (being striped) came with a solid glass that i wanted to just put in my new truck, but couldn't find anyone to take it out and reinstall it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i would have to say the number one thing i like most about my truck is the drop, but its not low enough so i guess my future number one thing will be bagging it...

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
245 Posts
It's tough to pick a favorite, as I like them all for different reasons. But like Adam, the Hotchkis TVS plus Kenny Brown X-Brace is a hard one to beat as it makes a friggin truck handle like a sports car.

Then again, I like the mods that are so unique that I've never seen them done before on another Dak. Like the custom stainless steel emblems and snakeskin shaker and interior items. Those make me smile everytime I see them.:)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I like my stock floor b/d.....i did it all by myself. took forever but well worth it in the end....next is a new engine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i would have to say my system...jus cause i havent really done much else

·
Registered
239 Posts
Even though it's also my craziest mod, I'd have to say that my favorite mod has to be my APC Blue-LED light up shift knob...it just feels so good in my hand, and nobody else has anything like it in their car, you know it's the piece of mind that knowing that I'm the only one in the world with this totally custom piece. I get sooooo many looks and comments on it, it's unreal.

Bk

·
Registered
114 Posts
I Think My Favorite Mod Would Be The Fiberglass Work, And Paint On My Dash. It's So In Your Face It Makes It Really Cool.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts