Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I see I know some of you already, if not, I've got a 2002 Dakota SLT QuadCab 4x4 named Stomper. I think I might have some pictures of it around here somewhere, I'll have to look around :(

Oh heres one, if you would like to see more you can go to my gallery or go to my webpage / Photobucket 8)

Mark
Olympia, WA

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
.......wait a min, isn't this from 2004 if so this is old a s hell....well either way welcome

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
.......wait a min, isn't this from 2004 if so this is old a s hell....well either way welcome
Ya it is, way to go Kev for digging up a year old thread! oh well...maybe we should get REKER and Cilrah back over here to be more active. I wonder how long it's been since they last logged in here?

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
wow! When did this site start up? I didn't know it was around, thought it was pretty new. Then I see Rob and Mark posting in '04... cool!

I know Rob has been laying low on any of the Dakota sites, few things happend and he has other things to attend to. But as far as Mark, not sure why he doesnt post on here..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts