Shipping?
Come with a cam?
if it does..specs?

and of course.....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the block is a short block from a 98 ss/t ram stock internals was built but never hit the street did run for like 3 hours in a parkin lot at the dealer my buddy had to sell it for money had a kid so i bought it bare to build it and found a better deal somewhere else ill give you any accessories i have layin around intake throttlebody harness whatever there is layin in my garage is yours just make a good offer im movin out of my parents house and it has to sell

·
Registered
442 Posts
Do you have a power steering bracket? I need one bad, ill give you $15 bucks shipped for one, pm me if you do!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Give me a break, I dont want the pump, hoses or nothing, i want just that shitty little bracket. They cost $49 NEW from a dealer. Ill give you $20+ship, deal?

·
Registered
442 Posts
autohauskust said:
its not a small bracket it aslo holds the a/c pump and serp idler if im not mistakin i just cant see lettin it go for 20 bux
DUDE! WRONG Bracket! Im looking for a power steering bracket, not the accessories bracket! your thinking the one thats holding the ac and the alternator. Look at the engine like it was in the bay and look on the right side....where the resivior you put power steering in...see that little bracket that is holding it up? I need that...ill give you $20 which is good cause they go for 10 with the resiovoir included on ebay, but i dont need a resivior...just that bracket! Let me know!

·
Registered
442 Posts
autohauskust said:
what year is our truck cuz mine is a 97 i dont think i have that my resevoir is on my pump
nevermind then, you have the wrong year. Post a pic of just in case.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts