·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way that we can get a free shirt. cause wut are the custom bux for

·
Registered
101 Posts
yea i was goin to make a thread about this as well i rember being able to find the bux store and everything was expensive but now i have looked everywhere and cant find it. I also agree that a sticker would be the first thing i spend my custom buxs on and i hope its in the store

·
mini trucker for life
977 Posts
i have no clue where the bux store is! lol, i have been looking for awhile and have had no luck in finding it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
what happened to the bux store? then now our custom bux are useless, i just want to get a free sticker outta the deal id pay for one but i dont really feel like asking my dad for that credit card but if it comes down to it i might just have to

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Well even when we had the store there wasn't really much there. there was like different ways to change the font, adding a avatar, etc. there was also air suspension related things like air bags. If you want to buy a sticker scroll all the way to the left and under the "The Community" section go to order shirts, upgrade membership, or order calendar. You can use paypal, and I am pretty sure you can send a money order if you don't want to use a credit card.

If he dosnt take a money order or anything, just send me a check or money order and I will order it for you and have him send it to your addy, but I am pretty sure he will take them.

And yes the stickers do look great, just make sure the window is completely clean and its at least room temp. They don't stick right when its cold. And also if you can get some clear laminate to put over them that will help also. Mine is my daily, and the stickers don't last long under a pressure washer (wasn't paying any attention).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts