Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know ive seen it somewhere before, but.....how did you guys out there with bags mount them in the front....I have DJM 3" drop arms...I thought i remember someone saying that a full size chey mount kit will work.......I dont really care if its a Kit or not.....I have plenty of tools to cut and weld nd make my own mounts......JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU DID (especially you guys runing djm arms)....post some pics too

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
on my old truck (the one that got wrecked) i had djm arms and chevy full size cups.....you will need to trim them down at least 1/2"-1 1/2" for you to lay out up front with a 25" tire, and a slam specialties re6 bag. also i drilled a hole in the side of the upper cup so i could run the air line through it and through the frame rail. So if you have djm 3" arms go with the Chevy full size cups, they fit prefect, they also fit in the western chassis arms but those arms need to be slightly modded. i dont have any pics now but i will take some after i get my cups trimmed down again

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah id appreciate that man....thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts