Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to start working on the interior of my truck. The first thing I done was get a white guage overlay now I am curious what color gauges you all are using? My dash is blue right now and everything else is still the stock green. Is there a way to change the color of all the green leds such as in the doors for the windows and locks to the same color as the dash?

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Yea thats a great question anybody no???And got a question to go along with this the lights around the the key hole how do u get them to work again mine are dead and i changed the bulb with no avail??

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Yes it is possible to change the lights in the HVAC/Headlight switch and the door switches. There is a very detailed thread over on Dakota-Durango.com.....unfortunately the site is apparently down at the moment. So you can either try to find it yourself, or I will come back later tonite and post the link, if the site is back up lol

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Yea thats a great question anybody no???And got a question to go along with this the lights around the the key hole how do u get them to work again mine are dead and i changed the bulb with no avail??
I think almost everyone's doesn't work...I've had 2 Daks and I never even knew it was supposed to light up.

A few guys on Dak-Dur tried to fix it but to no avail

·
Registered
3,357 Posts

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
245 Posts
Thank you! No I had several interior parts and my shaker bubble done by Phoenix Imaging in a process called hydrographics. They do some amazing work and were instrumental in the development of my "Sidewinder" theme.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts