Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys iv been out for a while taking care of my new and first baby. In that time my truck was rearended twice. Both knocking me into the cars infront of me and both not having insurance. So thus having said that i have some things forsale for the Gen 2 Daks.

Steel Smooth roll pan- this was never installed-$100 shipped
street scene front air dam- not damaged in wreck-$130 shipped
Clear bumper lights- BUMPER LIGHTS ONLY corners was damaged in wreck- make offer

I will have more later as i get more stock things. Anything you need just ask im sure iv got it.

Also note things things are for sale localy

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hood For sale?

Bk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BK i will sell the hood or trade it for a factory one, however it does have some damage ill take photos if your interested. Nothing that cant be fixed. i didnt have the hood completed when it was on my truck in the first place so it will have some hours in it to make it right. Let me know

·
Registered
239 Posts
what are you wanting to do with the truck...get it back to stock to sell, or part it out or what???

Bk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
back stock... i got me a R/T in the works

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've got a black bumper if you need it...

Bk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont need a front and if its rear i think im just going to leave that off lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
do u have ne pics of the roll pan? and is it flat black also? what would it cost to be shipped to 38359?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its raw right now has a little surface rust from being in the shed, nothing to worrie about, its dark out now so ill hit you up with some photos tomorrow daksprort95 shipping will be cheap ill ship it to your door for $100 Sound good?

·
Registered
213 Posts
100 dollars? shipping included? ill have to seriously think about that one.. leme see some pics before i make my final decision

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will do ill go out and get it now

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
need to keep the tailgate has im going stock with so when i haul things ill have a gate up lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im thinking about taking the front airdam, I dont know exactly what you want to sell, but what about the headlights and clear corners...let me know...sorry about your truck though....

·
Registered
717 Posts
man this sounds like a steal for u if u get the roll pan i would get it but i have a 98

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
all i have is the bumper clear lights the corner lights are broke from the wreck. ill get you some photos

·
Registered
120 Posts
well if you can please send me a pic of both

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill do it. it will be tomorrow dark out now lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts