Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright everyone, we have received the final artwork for the t-shirts and decals. I have attached images of both. The cost for 1 t-shirt and 2 decals is going to be $25 which includes shipping. You will also have upgraded forum privelages, such as larger avatar, more PM storage and more. To order please go to the paid subscriptoins link in the user control panel or here - http://www.customdakotas.com/forums/payments.php . We will be adding a seperate paypal button later if you wish to purchase additional shirts or decals. Help support the site and become a supporting member.

UPDATE - 09/21/06 08:45pm PST - If you are interested in purchasing additional shirts or decals please do so at this link - http://www.customdakotas.com/index.php?page=shirts

If you want to purchase via a money order or check, please PM me for the address.

Attachments

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Awesome!! I'll order mine tomororw (Payday! lol)

Will you then send another e-mail out when we can order additional shirts?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!! I'll order mine tomororw (Payday! lol)

Will you then send another e-mail out when we can order additional shirts?
Awesome, I will be getting the additional order page up tonight, hopefully.

·
Registered
239 Posts
wtf happened to the Gen 2 that that guy was supposed to send you?

Bk

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got a couple PM's asking if I will take a money order or check. I have no problem accepting either. The check will delay shipping until it has cleared. If you are interested in this, please PM me for the address to send your payment to.

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Got a membership and an extra shirt.

I wanted to know if you can do kids sizes thou? If you can get a kids large let me know.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be going down to my shirt supplier tommorow and see if they have some. If not you could always get a small shirt so your kid can grow into it ;)

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
me too.....these stickers are huge......
They should fit perfectly on extended cab windows. I tried to do a 10" and a 12", but they did not weed well and I think they would start peeling off the windows a lot sooner with the finer lines.

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Steve, did you check on a Kids Large or Kids XL?

And also, is there anyway you'd e-mail me the design for the decal so I can get one cut in a intense blue color? This would be great so that all my decals match. I take care of all the DakotaUSA decals and can get a decal cut in any color I need.

If you would allow me to do that, I could even see if any others would like a decal in a different color.

Please let me know!
Thanx!!

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Not a problem bud, just waiting for the ok from Steve and the artwork. I don't want to step on any toes so I just want to make sure its cool first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got mine Yesterday. Very Nice. High quality and the texture of the print is very clean. I'm an Ahole but I would have went with a 92-96 dakota instead of the 1st body style and maybe some old english letters in the front. Keep up the good work and if another one is ever available, I'm Down.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i got mine in the other day and im impressed at the quality of the shirt...i though it was just going to be a regular ol haynes tee. i like this one way better, its much cooler...design came out awsome too...i want more shirts, need kid sizes in darker color...lmao

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the comments. We still haven't even sold enough to cover the cost of the design. Hopefully we can get some more people buying shirts and decals.

a silver decal would be cool..let me know if this happens..
Silver is available along with white,red, black and reflex blue.

Not a problem bud, just waiting for the ok from Steve and the artwork. I don't want to step on any toes so I just want to make sure its cool first.
Thanks for the offer, but as stated before I have my own vinyl cutter and can cut any custom color. I just need to know the name and if you have a specific brand of vinyl, I can probably get it. I prefer not to release my artwork.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts