Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about the site and wanted to set a couple goals for customdakotas.com. By the end of the year I would like to see the following:

1000+ members
10000+ posts

We need everyone's help. Create new threads, they don't have to be about lowering or bagging your Dakota. We want to focus on all aspects, performance, styling, mechanical problems/repairs, etc. Help spread the word to others about the site to get new members.

What do you think? Are these goals too much? What should I do to make these goals a reality?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Members: 878
Threads: 1,019

There is a little less than 100 days left in the year. The Member goal should be easy to achieve. It would mean we would need an average of 1.23 new member a day. The post goal is going to be the harder goal to achieve. We would need an average of around 44 post a day.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I know. Lets keep it going. The activity in the last month is what prompted me to get the t-shirt and decals going and redesign the site. We are also going to have a contest soon. More details will come soon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i like the sounds of that, and also i will be making a new thread in a min,, yay for me LOL sorry had a little to drink tonight

·
Registered
442 Posts
The activity has really boosted....I think it would help if we had more threads that were more vehicle/year specific and a thread that has multimedia displays like dd.com so people can show pics and get suggestions or just show off....just a thought...

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Yeah, I know. Lets keep it going. The activity in the last month is what prompted me to get the t-shirt and decals going and redesign the site. We are also going to have a contest soon. More details will come soon.
Ooooooo a contest......got any details yet???

·
Registered
138 Posts
Contest that sounds good but prolly will never win it. Glad to see the site picking up some momentum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts