Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what website to go to for Grill dealies like this (NOT THE INSERT< BUT THE BRACKET)?

·
Registered
464 Posts
just ask the webmaster its his truck

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, I kind of found a site that has some, but they only got this one called the "Sniper Kit" Thaz not what I'm looking for. I need the one that the webmaster has.

·
Smurf
263 Posts
CORRECTION THAT WAS IDSLAMYOU'S TRUCHK HE SOLD IT IN 2001

THAT IS A SUTLL BILLET GRILL AND SHELL FOR THOES WHO WANT TO KNOW YOU CAN FIND A STULL DEALER AND TAKE THEM A PIC AND SEE IF THEY CAN STILL GET IT I AM NOT SURE IF THEY EVEN STILL MAKE IT

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yep, its a stull billet grill. When I used to be a vendor selling stuff I got mine from the wholesale division of stillen. However, they don't stock them. I had to drive all the way out to Stull and pick mine up. I bought the shell and grille together. I am not sure if they sell just the shell alone.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dammit! I've been looking around and nothing. I can only find the inserts :( I know they still sell them cause I seen one on this platinum colored Dak around where I'm at. ~:(

·
Registered
144 Posts
take the stock one and cut the bars out then fill it!!! That is all I did But I only took out the side ones

·
Registered
144 Posts
I do bodywork for a living, and I use a material called Duramix for things like that. It works real good, it is the same stuff my body kit was held on with. When I get done with the roof I will use it to mold my kit on with

1 - 13 of 13 Posts