Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Wat up? Iam new here also new to the dodge thing! Iam really lovin my new QC 4x4 dakota! Now dont be mad- Iam a low rider guy 1st! Iam going to use my 4x4 as a tow pig! Iam trying to get into some buying and selling of some cars! Anyway any 4wd guys here? Oh and one other thing Iam located in Burlington NC - Out in the woods by piedmont dragstrip! East of Greensboro and west of Raleigh! So you guy give me a wat up!!! L8R!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. We don't discriminate here, so we welcome all 4wd Dakota owners. What year is your Dakota? What engine? Do you have any mods to it yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2004 4x4 4.7 QC no mods yet but will be soon! Iam just keeping it clean right now! Only had it 2 months and have already wrecked it 2 times! Not my fault! I also have a few s10 projects - yeah i know start the jokes now! LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys where can i find more info bout becomming a supporting member and what all it includes? Iam wanting the shirt a decals deal!

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
Welcome to the site. Yeah, we don't discriminate on what style of Dakota you drive. The more the merrier. I have two Dakota Quadcabs. A lifted 4x4 and a lowered 2wd so there ya go.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
welcome to the site man and post some pics.....and if you need any stock parts for you QC i am parting out my 04 2wd 4.7L QC, so let me know if anything need replacing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts