Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Joey B 01 club cab 4x4
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
diesel motor in a dakota?? i am planing on inlisting in the coast guard in MI so every thing is paid for houseing food insurance and things like this so i want to build a sleeper diesel in my dakota what do you guys think?

·
CDOM March 2009
1,936 Posts
ive heard of some talks from sh0k0ta.
i think there's a guy on dodgeownerforums that has a plan for it, but idk for sure

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
i think banks had made one. they've also made a diesel s-10 they use for land speed racing.

·
daddy for the second time
267 Posts
the banks sidewinder is currently the worlds fastest diesel and it is a dakota. plus banks sells swap parts and has info as to where to get other parts from but you have to call them to get the info as its not listed on their website

·
Registered
229 Posts
theres a guy that somes to some east coast shows w a green 3rd gen w a cummins and it fuckin bad ass!!!!

·
Joey B 01 club cab 4x4
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea im not to woried about it ill be living on base and shit so ill have like 250$ extra every week so ill have to do something crazy with it to piss off my parents cuz they bought me the truck so ill fuck with it real good cuz there dumb

·
<--rules
641 Posts
yea im not to woried about it ill be living on base and shit so ill have like 250$ extra every week so ill have to do something crazy with it to piss off my parents cuz they bought me the truck so ill fuck with it real good cuz there dumb
english mother fucker!!!!!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I'm all for the diesel swap..... but your parents bought you the truck and you wanna fuck it up cause their dumb? Another case where I wish I could slap someone over the internet

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
I'm all for the diesel swap..... but your parents bought you the truck and you wanna fuck it up cause their dumb? Another case where I wish I could slap someone over the internet
second that. sounds pretty ungrateful. i bet most others on here are like me and wish someone had bought me a nice vehicle and not got stuck driving a beater cuz that's all i could afford. grow up and show some respect.

·
Registered
87 Posts
When I was 16 I pissed my dad off by growing my hair out long, I would never dream of doing something to a vehicle my parents bought me just to piss them off that seems stupid, hell I didnt even put a CD player in my old Taurus that they bought me without asking first.

·
Joey B 01 club cab 4x4
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dude you dont even know my step dad bought me the truck and if i even blink wrong i get it taken away he just holds it 500 miles over my head and he only bought it for me to make my mom happy (didnt work shes still a bitch) and the other day he fucking punched me for texting on my phone cause my real dad pays for it so he can suck a dick i have no respect for that fat fuck or my gold digging mom you have no idea

1 - 18 of 18 Posts