Dodge Dakota Forums banner

has anyone seen this

Tags
diesel
7K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  madmopar 
#1 ·
diesel motor in a dakota?? i am planing on inlisting in the coast guard in MI so every thing is paid for houseing food insurance and things like this so i want to build a sleeper diesel in my dakota what do you guys think?

#6 ·
theres a guy that somes to some east coast shows w a green 3rd gen w a cummins and it fuckin bad ass!!!!

#9 ·
yea im not to woried about it ill be living on base and shit so ill have like 250$ extra every week so ill have to do something crazy with it to piss off my parents cuz they bought me the truck so ill fuck with it real good cuz there dumb

#17 ·
dude you dont even know my step dad bought me the truck and if i even blink wrong i get it taken away he just holds it 500 miles over my head and he only bought it for me to make my mom happy (didnt work shes still a bitch) and the other day he fucking punched me for texting on my phone cause my real dad pays for it so he can suck a dick i have no respect for that fat fuck or my gold digging mom you have no idea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.