Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was doing some searching around on the internet the other day and found a company that makes them. The exact thing you wish. But off the top of my head, I can't think of the name of the company. If I find them again, I will post again and let u know. good luck

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was looking the other day for some, and found 2 different brands, but one was 700 and the other was 800 bucks. They must be gold plated or something.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
That is way too much. When I was selling JBA headers for the 3.9, retail pricing was around $450. I was selling them for cheap, around $300.

·
Registered
30 Posts
stylinconcepts.com has actually some decently priced headers, i know they are alot more on looks but some of the performance parts they sell can actually be decently priced and the site is well organized so u can find them with no problem :) hope this helps, i also have a 3.9 L dak so i know how u feel when u are trying to find certain things

·
Registered
2 Posts
headers

I bought headers for my 3.9 through this site and paid a total of roughly 700. They r from JBA and have the ceraic coating on them. Nice touch but a pain to install!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts